Characterís mission is to challenge
and nurture the youth of a community so that they recognize and fulfill their
potential in an ever-changing global society.
Goals of the Character Based Programs include but are not limited
- Demonstrate and encourage students to
practice the Keys To Character.
- Provide experiences that motivate students to
engage in the learning process and provide active educational support for
each studentís success.
- Promote an understanding of friendships
between people of different gender/cultural backgrounds.
- Help students demonstrate proper
sportsmanship and teamwork through character based activities.
- Engage in service minded projects that will
help people and promote a commitment to their community.
- Motivate students to believe in themselves
and always try their best.
- Provide parents and staff access to Character Todayís Blog